Spring Clean Up
Landscape and Lawn Care
Hurray! Winter’s over and spring is here. Now is the time to “spring” into action to get your lawn ready for a beautiful, healthy and enjoyable summer. As the weather warms, we’ll jump ahead of it and perform the following spring clean-up tasks.
- Prune away dead and damaged branches.
- Cut back and divide perennials as needed.
- Clean-up around plants, beds and boarders.
- Haul yard waste off to be composted.
- Prep damaged lawn areas for spring seeding.
- Tidy up any hardscape surfaces, including driveways.
- Pull out any early weeds.
- Lay down some healthy and safe organic fertilizer.
Give Wilson’s Lawn And Landscape a call at 614-989-2964. We can help!
Landscaping for New Homes
Building a home can be a stressful process. There are so many decisions to make in a short period of time. Having an experienced landscape designer and contractor enables you to check one more thing off the list.